Thursday, October 3, 2013

IT

Hi,

Yesterday was the end of of the most stressful weeks of my life. The manuscript for Silencing Sapphire is finally where it's supposed to be.

When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was send an apology to friends and family. Apparently, writing 13-14 hours a day while only sleeping 4-5 hours a night for weeks straight, turns you into a very unpleasant person.  My husband even called me IT for the past few days, a creature so terrifying, man is yet to come up with a deserving name.
It was understandable. I was pale, had fat dark circles under my eyes, and growled frequently.

I've been so busy lately that I've had to send him to run errands and grocery shop by himself.
Any wife or girlfriend out there knows exactly what happens when you send the male kind to the grocery store alone. They wander the aisles lost and confused. Essentials like milk, cereal, pasta, vegetables, get replaced by chips, beef jerky, steak, and an expensive bulk box of something you'll never eat.
It's hard to stay mad though. They come back looking so proud of themselves that your heart just melts.

Tomorrow, the next three chapters will be up on the Stalking Sapphire Book Club on Wattpad and I will, as always, put up more Tidbits.

Until then...
I will sleep, restock the fridge, and join the living for a bit.

Xoxo,
Mia







No comments:

Post a Comment