Wednesday, November 13, 2013

SILENCING SAPPHIRE Published PreView

Hi Everyone!

Due to a lot of requests to update SILENCING SAPPHIRE on Wattpad, I have now added the 3 first chapters of the Published preview.

For those who read the Pre-Published preview, know that several things have changed in the first 2 chapters. The pre-published preview will remain on Wattpad, so feel free to compare the differences between of the early draft  the final, published version.

A GIANT thanks to everyone who wrote and urged me to update Silencing Sapphire! Though Sapphire is merely a figment of my imagination, she is a huge part of my life. To know that others have taken to her and decided to let her into their lives as well, brings me such immense joy that I can't even begin to describe it.

First 3 chapters of SILENCING SAPPHIRE

http://www.wattpad.com/story/9824657-silencing-sapphire-published-preview











Xoxo,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment