Tuesday, November 26, 2013

a NOOK FIRST for Silencing Sapphire!

Happy Nook First day...

is what I told myself when I woke up this morning.

Today I have the honor of announcing that SILENCING SAPPHIRE is featured as a NOOK FIRST at Barnes and Noble!

Some of you may remember that Stalking Sapphire got Nook First (compelling reads from emerging authors) in April this year and I'd never imagined the sequel getting it as well!

For every non-author out there, perhaps I should explain what Nook First means.

Let's put it this way: To get Nook First feels like being six years-old and waking up on Christmas morning to find that Santa brought his good friends, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny, along last night. You find your stocking plump full of toys, candy, and money...which you'll eventually use to buy even more toys and candy!


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/silencing-sapphire-mia-thompson/1117194293?ean=2940148719267
In short...best day EVER!

Xoxo,
Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment