Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SEVERING SAPPHIRE: 3rd book in the Sapphire Series

Hi Everyone!

After receiving tons of questions and requests about the next book in the Sapphire Series, I feel the need to clarify a few things:

Yes! There is a third book in the works and I'm typing away as we speak! Its VERY tentative title is SEVERING SAPPHIRE.
Yes! It is the continuation of  SILENCING SAPPHIRE and will be published by the best publishing house in world (possibly universe) Diversion Books.
No! It was never my intention to end the whole series with Silencing Sapphire's cliffhanger. Though often a bit grouchy in the morning, I'm not quite that mean.


That said, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who has written to me! Your sweet words about the first two books and your hunger for the third book warms my heart and astonishes me.
It is safe to say I no longer feel this series is mine, but to yours. Thank you!

Xoxo,
Mia

1 comment:

  1. Ur books are like the awesome-mest!xD
    i cant wait for the 3rd!!

    ReplyDelete