Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First Reads & Writer's Conferences

Hi Everyone!

Have had my first mini-read of the first few chapters of Severing Sapphire and have to say the reaction was more positive than I expected. So positive that I, being a somewhat neurotic writer, chose not to believe it and immediately preformed an interrogation in a shady room, with a lone chair, and a single bright bulb dangling over my reader's/detainee's head.

I finally had to give up and let him go. Not because I believed him, but because I realized my DVR was full and I couldn't risk Being Human getting deleted. So, my detainee got lucky...this time.

With that, I'd like to officially announce that I will be attending the 2014 Las Vegas Writers Conference. Late April, I'll be on a panel along side of my lovely agent, Elizabeth Kracht. I'll hopefully be able to answer any questions that come my way.

For anyone in the nearby area (or not, depending on how far you're willing to travel) there's still plenty of time to register to attend.

Click to Attend the 2014 Las Vegas Writers Conference





Xoxo,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment