Thursday, July 11, 2013

SILENCING SAPPHIRE Preview - Part 2

Hi,

The preview for SILENCING SAPPHIRE part 1 & 2 are now live on Wattpad!

Like I mentioned before, this may not be the first 2 chapters in the published version. This is meant to be a "behind the scenes" preview. I'm still in the middle of rewrites.

As opposed to Stalking Sapphire, that I now like to think of as the calm, well-mannered first child, Silencing Sapphire has been the second screaming-uncontrollably-in-the-grocery-store wild child. I'm getting requests and questions from people who are looking forward to the second in the Sapphire series, and I'm up to my elbows in rewrites right now trying to make sure that the sequel doesn't disappoint. I'm not going to lie; there is some pressure.
I'm not complaining though, it's one of those rare, good problems.

I apologize for being brief lately, but the wild child is demanding most of my attention.

Here is the link for the Wattpad preview. For those of you who have already read the first chapter, skip ahead to the second chapter at the end of page 2.

http://www.wattpad.com/20126804-silencing-sapphire-pre-published-preview

Xoxo,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment